I’ve been asking’WHY’ lately… Have you?
life on this crazy planet is weird. lately I don’t know what to make of … things.
i’ve been asking the why question. why do some people have lotsa things and others barely have enough to get by? Why are some people healthy while others are, well unhealthy? why are some people popular and others aren’t? why do some people get opportunities awhile others don’t? why do some people have loving supporting families while others have parents that barely give there kid’s the time of day (or only one or no parents)? why do some people have lotsa GOOD friends while others only have one or two people they call their friends but they aren’t really that close? Why does God give us certain special people in our lives and then takes them away? Why does God give some of us special gifts but doesn’t allow us to use them? Or worse, let’s us use them and develop them, get passionate about serving Him in what appears to be the perfect place, only to take that away and not replace it? WHY, WHY, WHY?
i know all the biblical answers to these ‘why’ questions. God has a plan, His way is better, one day we will look back and say ah ha, that’s what it was. On, and on and on… I know all these responses, but… it doesn’t take the pain away. It doesn’t satisfy our needs. Deep needs. All the why questions above, and hundreds more, all come from deep needs we all have. I also know that Jesus walks with us through these valleys. I know He comforts us. I know He cry’s with us, but… still the pain is there, it’s real, it’s deep, it continues on. And so we continue to ask the why questions, often wrestling with God, no fighting with Him and screaming to Him, WHY, WHY, WHY? When are you gonna fix this God? What is the plan? I need to know cuz the pain is so deep. I HURT GOD, STOP THE PAIN! And so it goes.
Are you asking any why questions? Are you wrestling with God? Have you had a good friend move away, or a family member get real sick? Have you asked God why He hasn’t blessed you with good, close REAL friends? Family issues? Money issues? What’s your why question? I want to know.
Comment me back… PLEASE!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home